PICTOU ISLAND CHARTERS
DUE TO THE COVID 19 VIRUS THE FOLLOWING CHANGES ARE BEING PUT INTO PLACE IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH THE PROVINCIAL STATE OF EMERGENCY REQUIREMENTS AND THE TRANSPORT CANADA REULATIONS.
- The wearing of masks mandatory
- Passengers will be responsible to load and unload their own cargo.
- Reservations are mandatory, and they will only be accepted one week in advance. All passengers must be on the dock, with there cargo, ready to load 30 munities before there departure time or your reservation will be canceled. Please send reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule adjusted to allow for safety of crew, passengers and sanitizing the vessel.
- While on-board the vessel, designated seating will ensure social distancing is respected.
- Any passenger not following the direction of the crew will be asked to disembark the vessel and will be barred from passage.
- Any passenger showing signs of illness ( flu like symptoms etc.) should not attempt to board the ferry ( unless in an emergency and notice has been given to the crew
Any passenger showing sign of illness (flu like symptoms etc.) should not attempt to board the ferry. Please remember the importance of social distancing while waiting on the wharves for the ferry.